Short-order chef turned consumption mage. A relatively slim man who appears to be in his late thirties: formerly avuncular, enthusiastic, vital and assertive. Inexplicably fond of baked goods. Sometimes prone to fantasy. Intermittently an ooze.
(After Strenuous Objections)
Batts' skin is covered in a layer of bone, calloused nodules visible where he has been flayed over the course of Dammerung's experiments. His personality has taken a turn for the silent and stoic, there is a great untapped seam of rage and sorrow running through his very marrow.
(After Anomalous Materials)
Batts is more spacey than usual, and seems to have developed a sudden interest in local history, stalking the taverns of Acryn, where he listens intently to the stories of old heroes and local characters, lapping up their words with a fervor that is, at times, unsettling.
On the plus side, he seems a lot more cheerful lately. However, when the end of the day nears, he can be seen to glance up nervously at the sky and will often break off engagements to hurry back to the people's college.
Class: Mage (Consumption)
* The Fair Folk
Skills - Passive
Skills - Active
* Fairer than Thou
* Speak With The Weight of Ages
* Home Away From Home
* Overseer of Bargains
Skills - Spells
Quirks and other misc. boons
Entities that have a claim on Batts' Mind/Body/Soul
* Rowan Darrish (skeleton body, grants me control in day)
* Dammerung the Undying (skeleton body, 50/50 controls at night)
* Ivory Prince (skeleton body, 50/50 controls at night)
* The Rampant (mind, inserts himself into all memories)
* The Bone Knitter (Batts' bones, when he dies)
* The Icon (symbols on the palms)
* Karleon (Fairy!Batts is now shackled in horrifying illusory chains). Notably, Batts told Karl to piss off rather than submit to him directly.
God memories/recollections about ascending absorbed